Don't miss out on your chance to vote - make sure you have registered all your details with us. Don't worry, if you need to change anything we can help...
What to expect
If you live in Leicester, you'll receive a voter registration form from us later on in the year.
What you need to do
Check the pre-printed information on this form. We are looking at the information to be correct as at 15 October, this date is the 'qualifying date'.
- If the information is Correct:
Confirm your registration with us via the freephone or internet services.
- If the information is not Correct:
Complete the form and return the form to us by post.
For help on completing the form please contact our helpline number 0116 2527110 or here are some quick pointers:
- If the pre-printed names are no longer living there put a line through their names and write in your names.
- If you have changed your name cross out your old name and write your new one next to it (or put an arrow to the new one if there is not enough space.)
- If the property is empty or there is no one eligible to register fill in section 9.
- Always ensure you sign the form before putting it in the pre-paid envelope and returning it to us.
Your next chance to vote
Our next planned election is the European Parliamentary Election held in June 2014.
Need our help?
Take a look at our Questions and Answers page
Electoral Services, Mezzanine Floor, A Block, New Walk Centre, Welford Place, Leicester LE1 6ZG
0116 252 7110
0116 254 5396
We are open from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; and 8:30am to 4:30pm Fridays (except Bank Holidays).
* External link opens new browser tab or window.
** Leicester City Council is not responsible for the content and service on external websites.