We've changed our tendering process to make it easier for small and medium-sized businesses to pitch to supply goods and services to us.
The Procurement Delivery Plan 2014-2015*
aims to offer more opportunities to bid for business, and sets out keys actions for next year.
Since April 2013, 350 council contracts worth a total of almost £10milllion have been won by small local suppliers.
Our contracts are advertised on Source Leicestershire*
, the local procurement website.
To follow our procurement team on Twitter, visit www.twitter.com/LeiCityProcure*.
Why work with Leicester City Council?
There are a number of benefits to working with us:
- Considerable public sector spend
- Good payers & proper arrangements
- Keen to work with a broad range of suppliers
- Chance to get involved in exciting projects that you will not find elsewhere
- Subject to public procurement legislation.
We aim to:
- Provide guidance for suppliers on how to do business with us
- Provide details of current and forthcoming bidding opportunities and contact details for each contract.
*To view PDF documents you will need to download Adobe Reader. Leicester City Council is not responsible for content or services on external websites.