We provide nutritionally balanced meals that are delivered to the service user’s home on a daily basis, or as necessary.
We aim to ensure that you get the best possible service from us:
- Good quality food delivered to your home at the correct temperature
- A varied menu: religious and cultural requirements and of seasonal availability
- Meeting adult’s daily nutritional requirement
- Deliveries are usually made at the same time each day
- Our trained delivery staff are expected to be helpful, efficient and courteous at all times.
For more information and to find out if you are eligible to apply, visit our Providing Meals page.
Telephone: 0116 454 1004
Address: Customer Services Centre, 91 Granby Street, Leicester, LE1 6FB