Maps and directions
Many of our city centre offices are approximately 10 minutes walk from the railway station and 15 minutes walk from St Margaret's Bus Station. They are all within walking distance of each other.
City centre council offices
Directions to City Hall by road from Junction 21 M1/M69 motorways
- Exit M1 Junction 21 / M69 Signposted Leicester, keep to the left hand lane and take the slip road to the left (sign posted Ring Road).
- At the next junction/roundabout, take the left hand slip road onto the A563 Soar Valley Way (signposted Ring Road South & Walkers Stadium).
- Continue straight past the shopping centre to the traffic lights at the junction with Aylestone Road/Lutterworth Road. Keep to the left hand lane and turn left into Aylestone Road then continue to follow the signs for Walkers Stadium.
- Continue straight ahead, past Walkers Stadium on the left.
- Move into the right hand lane (next to the Leicester Tigers Ground)
Sharp right onto Welford Rd/A594
- Slight left onto Tigers Way/A594.Continue to follow A594
- Stay left as the road continues onto Waterloo Way and London Road.
Continue past the Railway Station and turn left onto Charles Street (Opposite the Premier Inn hotel)
- Continue to the traffic lights where City Hall is located on the left.
See our where to parking page for nearby car parks.