Adult social care strategies
We develop long-term plans (strategies) to work from so that we can deliver the best possible adult social care services for Leicester residents.
These strategies are long-term plans that often cover timescales of a few years. They set out our aims and objectives for different programmes of work.
On this page, you will find copies of various strategies which have been developed by us, and our partners, to help improve adult social care services.
Because our strategies are often aimed at professionals with expertise in adult social care, you might find that they sometimes use complicated or technical language.
We have tried to simplify things where we can, however if you have questions about any of the strategies, please contact us for assistance on 0116 454 2392.
These are our current strategies. You can find copies of these attached below.
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Independent Living and Extra Care Strategy 2013-2016
- Strategic commissioning strategy
- Adult social care local account
- Carers' strategy
- Housing information for disabled young people, parents, carers and professionals
These are available in the quick links above
- Putting people first: a shared vision and commitment to the transformation of adult social care
- Living well with dementia: A national dementia strategy
Local account 2015 - 2016
This report covers the period 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 and looks at how our services performed during that time and also sets out some of our future plans. You can find this plan at the bottom of this page.