You can translate our web content using Google Translate via the link at the top of all our pages.
Google Translate allows you to translate our web pages into many languages including Hindi, Polish, Spanish, and many more.
How it works
Follow these steps to translate our web pages:
- go to the "Translate" link at the top of every page
- when you hover your mouse cursor over the "Translate" link, a "Select Language" button will appear
- click the "Select Language" button to see the languages available
- click on your chosen language, which should appear in several seconds
- click the "Show Original" button at the top of the page to return to the original version.
As this service is provided externally by Google, we can't guarantee the accuracy of all translations. Sorry, we cannot accept any liability for any errors or loss incurred as a result of individuals using this external service.
Get more information on Google Translate*
*Leicester City Council is not responsible for the content and services on external websites.