Roads and pavements
It is our responsibility to maintain roads and pavements in Leicester, and ensure they are in a safe and tidy condition.
Among the many areas we are responsible for are:
- Repairing potholes
- Maintaining street lighting
- Gritting roads in winter
- Maintaining bridges, subways and highway structures
- Dealing with road, footpath, verge and highway obstructions
- Dealing with flooded roads, blocked drain or gully
- Maintaining street nameplates
- Street furniture i.e benches/bollards
- Road markings.