Single person discounts

If only one adult lives in a property, the bill is reduced by 25 per cent. This is called a single occupier discount

Further information

How do I claim a reduction?

  • Download an application form below
  • Email us using the contact methods at the bottom of this page and request a Single Person Discount form
  • Apply online for single person discount using the link provided above in 'quick links'