The Licensing Act 2003 concerns:
- the sale or supply of alcohol
- the provision of regulated entertainment
- the supply of late night refreshment
The Licensing Authority (Leicester City Council) may issue:
- premises licences
- club premises certificates
- personal licences (associated with the sale of alcohol)
- temporary event notices (for occasional events involving less than 500 people)
A wide range of information can be accessed from this section, using the links to the left of this page.
Follow this link for further details of Leicester City Council's Licensing Policy.
Follow this link for information about organising a street party.
Follow this link to visit the Department of Culture Media & Sport web site. This department deals with regulated entertainment.
Follow this link to visit the Home Office web site. The Home Office deals with all aspects of the Licensing Act 2003 apart from regulated entertainment..
Follow this link to visit the Legislation web site to view the Licensing Act 2003 and other related legislation.