Once you have chosen your preferred school(s), you will need to complete the application form. This can be done two ways – on a paper application form or on-line.
To stand a better chance of getting one of your preferred schools, you should submit your application on or before the closing date of 19th October 2007.
Paper Application Form
To complete a paper application:
1. Make sure your child’s personal details in Section 1 are correct and amend where necessary
2. Complete each Section in order
3. State up to 3 preferences on the form, even if this includes the Priority Area school
4. Sign your application form
5. Take a copy and send the application off in the pre-paid envelope provided in the pack.