The Leicester Ward Health Profiles for 2013 were produced in order to provide a picture of health and health need in each of Leicester’s 22 wards and to support JSNA. They are intended to help citizens, organisations and partnerships to understand their communities, so that they can work to improve health and reduce health inequalities in the city.
Each ward profile contains information on:
- Main causes of death
- Trends over time in main causes of death
- A summary snapshot (compared with Leicester and England) of
- aspects of the ward as a community
- life expectancy and causes of death
- pregnancy, infant and child health
- adults health and lifestyle.
The latest (2012) health profile for Leicester is available.