Service Changes From Monday January 28th 2013
To improve reliability and punctuality, the Park & Ride Services have been changed.
Service 103 now only operates between Meynell’s Gorse and St Nicholas Place.
Service 203 now only operates between Enderby Park & Ride and St Nicholas Place.
A new service Service 303 now operates between Birstall Park and Haymarket/Clock Tower and Causeway Lane.
Full details of the services and time table changes can be obtained at the Park & Ride sites, on-board the buses and on the Park & Ride website.
Park and Ride services into Leicester city centre operate every 10 to 15 minutes, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday. Services do not normally operate on Bank Holidays. For latest information visit the Park & Ride website.
Buy your daily, weekly or monthly ticket on the bus.
For 13, 26 and 52 week tickets, download an application form.
April 2013 Promotional offer
The 3 Park and Ride Services will each be running a commuter offer from 8th to 19th April. Anyone boarding the bus before 9:00am, with a completed voucher, will be able to travel into the City for just £2.
please download the attachment, below, or visit the Park & Ride website.
Customers can park for FREE at all three sites.
- North of Leicester, off A46 and A6 Loughborough Road
- Car park located at LE4 4NP - Birstall map
- Service 303 runs from Birstall to Haymarket/Clock Tower and Causeway Lane.
- Services are every 15 minutes.
- South-west of Leicester, convenient for M69 and M1 junction 21, off the B4114 Narborough Road South
- Car park located at LE19 2AB - Enderby map
- Service 203 runs from Enderby to St Nicholas Place.
- Services are every 10 minutes.
Meynell's Gorse, Braunstone crossroads
- West of Leicester, convenient for M1 junction 21a and A47, off B5380 Ratby Lane
- Car park located at LE3 3LF - Meynell's Gorse map
- Service 103 runs from Meynell's Gorse to St Nicholas Place.
- Peak services are every 15 minutes.
All buses are accessible with low floors and wide doors. For information on routes, times, fares and pick-up / drop-off points, scroll to the bottom of this page.
Lost property queries
Call Roberts Tours on 01530 832 399.
Leicester City Council is not responsible for the content and services on external web sites.