Central Leicestershire Dial a Ride provides accessible transport for people who find using buses a problem.
- Dial a Ride is available to anyone, of any age, in Central Leicestershire who finds it hard or impossible to catch a bus.
- Dial a Ride collects you from your door and allows you to take a companion.
- The buses have passenger lifts, so you can board easily whether you find steps a problem or use a wheelchair.
- Drivers will assist you on and off the bus.
- You usually get about 2 hours at your destination
- Fares are comparable with bus fares and you can use your concessionary travel pass.
- There are 5 Dial a Ride services running across different areas of Central Leicestershire.
Dial a Ride Services
|Area ||Pick up from: ||Take users to: |
| 1 ||Abbey Lane area; Beaumont Leys; Birstall; Mowmacre Hill; Stocking Farm ||Leicester City Centre; Beaumont Shopping Centre; Fosse Park |
| 2 ||Belgrave; Humberstone; Netherhall; Rushy Mead; Scraptoft; Thurmaston; Thurnby Lodge ||Leicester City Centre; Tesco, Hamilton; Asda, Thurmaston |
| 3 || Evington; Goodwood; Crown Hills; Highfields; North Evington; Oadby; Spinney Hills; Stoneygate ||Leicester City Centre; Tesco, Hamilton |
| 4 ||Aylestone; Eyres Monsell; Blaby; Whetstone; Clarendon Park; Knighton; Glen Parva; Wigston ||Leicester City Centre; Beaumont Shopping Centre; Fosse Park |
| 5 ||Braunstone; Enderby; Narborough; Glenfield; New Parks; Leicester Forest East; Rowley Fields; West End ||Leicester City Centre; Beaumont Shopping Centre; Fosse Park |
Timetables for each service can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
A service is available Monday to Friday for journeys to other destinations within Greater Leicestershire. Just phone and ask. The only journeys that can not be done are for hospital appointments.
For bookings and additional information please call 0116 221 1457 between 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm Monday to Friday.
Bookings can be made up to one week in advance.