Park and Ride services into Leicester city centre operate every 10 to 15 minutes, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday. Services do not normally operate on Bank Holidays. For latest information visit the Park & Ride website.
Buy your daily, weekly or monthly ticket on the bus.
For 13, 26 and 52 week tickets, download an application form.
Customers can park for FREE at all three sites.
Make a New Year's resolution to Park & Ride to work
Take the stress out of the morning rush to work. Instead of negotiating the city traffic, you can sit back and relax before enjoying a short walk to work leaving you feeling de-stressed and ready for the day ahead.
A day ticket costs £3 per day per person, but you can save more with one of our saver tickets, which are available at £14 for a weekly ticket (equivalent to just £2.80* per day), £26 for a 10-trip ticket (equivalent to just £2.60 per day) and £42 for a 4-weekly ticket (equivalent to £2.10* per day).
The Park & Ride is operated by the city and county councils and is a fast and frequent way to travel from Birstall, Enderby and Meynell’s Gorse to Leicester.
To find out more about Park & Ride, including terms and conditions of saver tickets, visit the Park & Ride web site.
* Prices are based on a 5-day week, although can be used on Saturdays too, so saving you more.
- North of Leicester, off A46 and A6 Loughborough Road
- Car park located at LE4 4NP - Birstall map
- Service 303 runs from Birstall to Haymarket/Clock Tower and Causeway Lane.
- Services are every 15 minutes.
- South-west of Leicester, convenient for M69 and M1 junction 21, off the B4114 Narborough Road South
- Car park located at LE19 2AB - Enderby map
- Service 203 runs from Enderby to St Nicholas Place.
- Services are every 10 minutes.
Meynell's Gorse, Braunstone crossroads
- West of Leicester, convenient for M1 junction 21a and A47, off B5380 Ratby Lane
- Car park located at LE3 3LF - Meynell's Gorse map
- Service 103 runs from Meynell's Gorse to St Nicholas Place.
- Peak services are every 15 minutes.
All buses are accessible with low floors and wide doors. For information on routes, times, fares and pick-up / drop-off points, scroll to the bottom of this page.
Lost property queries
Call Roberts Tours on 01530 832 399.
Leicester City Council is not responsible for the content and services on external web sites.