Leicester Apprenticeship Hub
Leicester Apprenticeship Hub provides services for young people and employers to encourage the growth of apprenticeship opportunities, and increase the number of young people becoming apprentices.
We provide information, advice and guidance to help young people find vacancies, make successful applications and improve their readiness for work. The hub promotes apprenticeships to young people and their parents, and employers, especially small to medium enterprises (SMEs), to drive up the number of available vacancies.
We offer a range of resources and support:
- Events - information on local careers fairs and events
- Latest vacancies - Regular updates apprenticeship vacancies
- Access points - Drop in sessions where you can go for advice and support in making applications for work
- Other support and advice - Agencies that offer advice on Apprenticeships and a wider search for work
- Support to local businesses wanting apprentices and potential financial support