Managing Food Safety in Catering (Level 4)
This course is intended for managers and proprietors of food businesses, and for those people who wish to become trainers in food hygiene.
- General introduction to food hygiene
- Food poisoning and food borne diseases
- Non-bacterial food poisoning
- Contamination of food and its prevention
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene
- Education and training of food handlers
- Management control techniques and hazard analysis
Cost (per person)
The course fee of £595 is fully inclusive of:
- Tuition and examination fees
- Personalised presentation folder for notes and information sheets
- Your own copy of 'Food Hygiene Management' by Richard Sprenger or similar
- Refreshments throughout the course
Examination and award
The course runs over six days, with a two and a half hour exam and two hours to complete a controlled assignment on a separate day. As part of the course, two days are scheduled in to work on a scoping document which is used to complete the controlled assignment.
Please note: It is recommended that the award in Food Safety in Catering (Level 2) is obtained prior to booking on this course. In some cases the Level 3 Award will also be beneficial prior to booking.
How do I book a place on this course?
Select the 'Download course booking form' link on our Business training courses homepage.
How do I pay for a course?
To see what options of payments are available, please see the 'How do I pay for a course' link at the top of this page.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org