Information for tourists
The Visit Leicester centre, now based at the King Richard III Visitor Centre near Leicester Cathedral, is your place to uncover everything that’s fantastic about our City.
The Visit Leicester Centre allows residents and visitors to discover:
- Inspirational ideas and information on places to visit
- Our 2000 years of history
- Places to shop, eat and drink, plus special offers and discounts
- What’s on, events, gigs, concerts and club nights including the De Montfort Hall box office
- Local interest books, gifts and souvenirs to buy
Plan and book your short breaks, holidays and day trips to Leicester and Leicestershire here!
|Monday to Friday||10am - 4pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
*Closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Address: 4a St Martins, Leicester LE1 5DB (just inside the King Richard III Visitor Centre).
Ring us on: 0116 299 4444
Send us a message