St George's Festival returns to Leicester city centre
The ever-popular St George's Festival returns to Leicester on Saturday 21 April 2018, with a host of family-friendly activities including the fancy dress parade and the popular dragon trail event.
As usual, many of the activities will be taking place in Orton Square and Cultural Quarter.
The day gets underway at midday with other highlights as follows:
- 1pm and 3pm: The Gruffalo and Blaze the Dragon personal appearances with photo opportunities
- 1:30pm and 3.30pm: Maypole dancing
- 2pm: Leicester Morris Men
- 2.30pm: Knights and Princesses Parade
- 11am and 1pm (Monday 23 April): St. George fights the dragon at Leicester Market.
Find out more on the Visit Leicester website.