Notes on completing a search application form
For simplicity Leicester Land Charges have created their own Search Application Form. This is a shortened version of the LLC1 and Con29R forms and contains all the information required to complete a search.
The boxes should be completed as follows:
- BOX B - Details of the property/land to be searched against.
- BOX C – Details of any other adjacent and adjoining roads that you wish to be searched against, in reply to question 2.
- BOX D – Details of where the completed search should be returned to and the fee submitted.
If you wish to ask any of the additional questions, these are priced at £18 (inc. £3 VAT) each for questions 4 – 22 and for your own question. Please select which questions you require answers to and submit the extra fee.
- LLC1 - £15
- Con29R for residential property - £90 (inc £15 VAT)
- Con29R for commercial property - £135 (inc £22.50 VAT)
- LLC1 extra parcel of land - £1
- Con29R extra parcel of land - £18 (inc £3 VAT)
- Con29O questions 4 - 22 - £18 (inc £3 VAT)
- Additional question not in the Con29 - £18 (inc £3 VAT)
Send the completed form to:
- Local land charges, Legal services, Leicester City Council, 4th Floor, Rutland Wing, Leicester, LE1 1FZ
Enclosing a cheque for the correct fee, made payable to Leicester City Council.
The Local Authority Search will be undertaken and then a Certificate (LLC1) signed and dated by the authority will be returned to you, together with replies to all the enquiries in part 1 (CON 29R).
If you would like your search returned via e mail, please enter your E-Mail address on the form.
If your application is urgent please submit it via email to email@example.com with a signed undertaking to forward the relevant fees as soon as possible (Note: the search will not be returned until fees have been received).
- Ring us on: 0116 454 1400
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org