Advice and support
We offer careers information to young people at our centre on Wellington Street. We help you move onto a course, apprenticeship, traineeship or job.
Who can we help?
You can see an adviser at our centre if you are:
- aged 16 to 19 (up to 25 for young people with learning difficulties or disabilities).
- living in Leicester city
- not in full-time work, education or training
- not happy with your training, job or course
What if I am still at school or college?
Your school or college are responsible for giving you careers advice. Ask them to put you in touch with an adviser who works in the school or college.
Before you see an adviser
- Think about what questions you would like to ask and what you want to find out. It doesn't matter if you don't know what you want to do; we can help you to decide.
- Bring details of any grades you have. If you don't have any qualifications we can still hep you.
- If you have a CV, try to bring a copy with you. If not, we can help you create one.
National Careers Service advisers
If you can't see one of our advisers face-to-face, you can get free online support through the National Careers Service. You can contact a careers adviser by telephone, webchat, email or text message.