Report benefit fraud
We take benefit fraud very seriously and will take strong action against people who commit it. You can report any suspected cases of benefit fraud to us.
Benefit fraud can be committed by:
- not reporting a change in your circumstances
- being dishonest when you claim, by giving us false information about your income, not telling us about other people who live with you, or providing false documents.
Reporting benefit fraud
Tell us if you suspect someone is committing benefit fraud, for example by not telling us:
- about income they are getting
- about people who live with them
- if they have moved house.