Skip to content

Coronavirus hasn't gone away

Get the latest information and advice

Get financial support

Need advice on your council tax, business rates or housing benefit? Find out how we can help.


See if you meet the conditions mentioned below to not be considered as an adult resident.

Prisoners are not counted as adult residents if they are on remand or in prison, unless they are imprisoned for non-payment of fines or council tax.

How do I claim?

  • You can apply online using the link above