Consultation with tenants
We work with tenants and leaseholders give them the opportunity to influence decisions about the way their homes are managed and how money is spent.
Why do we consult?
The views of tenants and leaseholders are important, because they help us identify their priorities, and help us improve our services.
How can I get involved?
There are many ways you can get involved, and the process is not just about attending formal meetings. These include:
- Letting your estate management office know your views on the local area, and where you think improvements could be made
- Complete questionnaires about the service you receive
- Take part in local estate inspections
- Take part in 'mystery shopper' exercises to measure the quality of services we provide
- Get involved with your local Tenants and Residents Association
- Become a member of the Tenants and Leaseholders Forum.