Easy read coronavirus information
Find easy read information on coronavirus.
Latest guidance from the government
- Easy read guides to help you stay safe and well
- Looking after your feelings and your body
- Stay at home: what to do if someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms
- A guide to your vaccination
- The coronavirus vaccine and what we know about it so far
- Video: getting the vaccine as a person with a learning disability
Some people do not have to wear face coverings. Read guidance explaining why some people do not have to wear face coverings - GOV.UK.
If you cannot wear a face covering there are cards that you can take with you. The cards can be used to let others know why you cannot wear a mask or why they may need to remove theirs: