Easy read coronavirus information
Find easy read information on coronavirus.
Latest guidance from the government
- Easy read guides to help you stay safe and well
- Looking after your feelings and your body
- Stay at home: what to do if someone you live with has coronavirus symptoms
- A guide to your vaccination
- The coronavirus vaccine and what we know about it so far
- Video: getting the vaccine as a person with a learning disability
- Check out other easy read guides on vaccination
- Keep the letter you receive after the vaccination safe
Some people do not have to wear face coverings. Read guidance explaining why some people do not have to wear face coverings - GOV.UK.
If you cannot wear a face covering there are cards that you can take with you. The cards can be used to let others know why you cannot wear a mask or why they may need to remove theirs: