Safer Leicester Partnership
Safer Leicester is a partnership of agencies tackling crime, drugs and disorder. We aim to make a real difference to communities across our city.
Our partnership is made up of a number of different agencies, including:
It also includes partners from the private sector, such as the local Chamber of Commerce and the voluntary sector, including victim and witness support services.
What does the partnership aim to do?
The objectives and priorities are to:
- Reduce crime and anti-social behaviour
- Reduce alcohol related harm
- Reduce incidence of domestic violence and sexual abuse
- Effectively manage safeguarding issues
- Reduce re-offending among both adults and young people
We are committed to providing a fair and equitable service to everyone in the community of their ethnicity, sexuality, gender, disability, religion or age. We value and respect the diversity that make up the city of Leicester and aim to protect all communities from harm.