Social Care and Education Provider Hub
If you provide social care or education services (SCE) in Leicester for children, young people or adults, or you are considering developing social care or education services in Leicester, this provider hub is for you.
These pages provide the detailed and updated information for current and potential providers that lies behind our five-year Leicester All-Age Commissioning Strategy 2020-2025 (PDF).
From 2021, Leicester is providing its Market Position information, along with other information for providers, on this hub instead of publishing the traditional single annual Market Position Statement.
Hardship fund: December 2022
Leicester City Council recognises the additional financial pressures on providers of social care. We have set up a limited hardship fund of £815k to support providers who are contracted to the council and delivering services in the city. You may bid for any exceptional cost you are incurring but you will have to set out how any funding is to be used, why that funding is needed, and how that funding will ensure your service meets your contracted obligations to deliver adult social care services commissioned by Leicester City Council.
Email ASChardshipfund@leicester.gov.uk for more information and an application form. You will need to return the form by 5pm on 30 December 2022.
Use the links below to find out information about the following services:
- Children and young people - overview of needs
- Adults - overview of needs
- Early help
- Early years childcare
- Special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- Children who are looked-after
- Care-experienced young people
- Personal transport (taxis)
- Learning disability and autism services for adults
- Mental health services for adults
- Community opportunities and day services for adults
- Support for adult carers
- Supported and independent living for adults
- Domiciliary (home) care for adults
- Integrated community equipment loans service
- Residential and nursing care for adults
Talk to us about developing your service
We want to engage with potential and current providers about services that are needed, so for each of the service-specific pages on the hub there is a contact name. You can get in touch with them to discuss service development.
- ProvidingCare.net - has been designed to support care providers and carers in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland (LLR) by providing rapid access to a wide range of useful and practical information and resources.
- Inspired to Care – Your journey to a career in social care - offers a free service for members which will help with your recruitment and retention challenges.