Social Care and Education Provider Hub
If you provide social care or education services (SCE) in Leicester for children, young people or adults, or you are considering developing social care or education services in Leicester, this provider hub is for you.
These pages provide the detailed and updated information for current and potential providers that lies behind our five-year Leicester All-Age Commissioning Strategy 2020-2025 (PDF).
From 2021, Leicester is providing its Market Position information, along with other information for providers, on this hub instead of publishing the traditional single annual Market Position Statement.
Information about COVID-19 for providers of social care is on separate pages. Go to: COVID-19 information for providers of social care in Leicester.
We want to engage with potential and current providers about services that are needed, so for each of the service-specific pages on the hub there is a contact name. You can get in touch with them to discuss service development.
Use the links below to find out information about the following services:
- Children and young people - overview of needs
- Adults - overview of needs
- Early help
- Early years childcare
- Special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- Children who are looked-after
- Care-experienced young people
- Personal transport (taxis)
- Learning disability and autism services for adults
- Mental health services for adults
- Community opportunities and day services for adults
- Support for adult carers
- Supported and independent living for adults
- Domiciliary (home) care for adults
- Integrated community equipment loans service
- Residential and nursing care for adults