Terms and conditions for trade waste facility
Read the full terms and conditions for our trade waste facility.
- No VAT is applied.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- All materials weighed are to the nearest 20kg.
- All materials must be separated by the customer and deposited into the correct container(s).
- The site rules displayed on the weighbridge building apply at all times.
- Site users will be expected to dispose of their waste themselves, though there are staff on site that may be able to assist with large loads.
- Tipper vans are welcome to use the facility but cannot use the tipping machinery on site – all waste must be manually removed and placed into the correct container.
- The site supervisor has discretion over the quantities that can be disposed of.
- Full payment must be made before you leave the facility – we do not offer an account or invoicing service.
- This service is monitored with automatic number-plate recognition software (ANPR) and CCTV.
- All prices are calculated by weighing the waste in the vehicle, and then weighing the empty vehicle. Waste alone cannot be weighed on the weighbridge.
- A minimum charge applies to each material tipped, which is equal to the price for 20kg.