This Team (formerly the Health and Safety Team) has now extended its role to include public safety matters in its remit as well as Health & Safety at Work.
The aim of the team is to protect those working, living or visiting Leicester from significant hazards that could endanger their safety or lead to harm/injury/damage.
The Key Activities undertaken by the PUBLIC SAFETY TEAM are:
· Protecting Vulnerable Persons
· Health and Safety at Work
· Smokefree Advice/Enforcement
· Event Safety/Sports Ground Safety/Crowd Safety
· Public Safety in Leisure and Entertainment Premises
· Beauty/Invasive Treatments
· Non-Alcohol/Tobacco related Restricted Sales
· Firework Safety
· Infectious Diseases/Outbreak Management
Get free advice & support
How do I register and licence my business?
To provide feedback on our service please use this online form.
Complete our online form
Telephone: (0116) 454 3220