If you spot an environmental issue such as graffiti, litter, fly-tipping or dog fouling, we want you to take a photo and report it to us via the Love Leicester app.
You can use the Love Leicester app or website to let us know about any environmental problems.
- Spot it - Whether it’s graffiti, litter, fly-tipping, dog fouling or another environmental problem, you can let us know about it.
- Report it - Take a picture of the problem and upload it using the app. You can tag the location and include other details so we can fix the issue quickly.
- Fix it - When you submit your report the details and picture will be sent to the right team who can fix the problem. They'll also be able to post a picture of what they've done.
If you're looking for a chance to get involved with your local community and make your neighbourhood a cleaner and safer place to live we can help. Your local city wardens can help you organise your own clean up event. We’ll provide the equipment, you provide the people, and together we’ll clean up your local area.
If you’re involved with a community group you could also help keep your neighbourhood clean and tidy with the Love Leicester app.
Book a training session for your group and we’ll:
- help you understand how the app works,
- tell you what type of problems you can report,
- show you how your reports make your area cleaner and safer
Sessions are free and are run by your local city wardens.