REMIT - mental health project
REMIT is a community education project for adults in Leicester and Leicestershire who experience severe and enduring mental health problems.
- a range of courses every week, approximately 2 hours
- most courses are non-accredited but learners can progress from REMIT onto mainstream to work towards qualifications.
- these courses are available on referral basis only.
See our brochure at the bottom of this page for a full list of courses available.
Where are we located?
Our main base is at the Leicester Adult Education College in the city centre. We also have some courses in other venues.
Free parking is available at the following community settings:
- The BRITE Centre - Braunstone Avenue, Leicester, LE3 1LE
- Fosse Community Centre - Mantle Road, Leicester, LE3 5HG
- Aylestone Leisure Centre - 2 Knighton Lane East, Leicester, LE2 6LU.
Need someone to enrol on your behalf?
If you experience mental health difficulties and would like to be considered for REMIT, please ask your mental health worker to either ring us on 0116 454 1900 or download the referral form (attached below).