Advertise a vacancy
We offer a free recruitment service for businesses in and around Leicester. We also provide specialist advice about training and apprenticeships.
We will advertise your vacancy on our digital channels and in our Connexions centre. We only work with 16 to 19 year olds. To conform with age legislation, we would therefore recommend that you advertise your position elsewhere.
What we ask in return
Please let us know the details of any young person under the age of 20 you employ, even if they did not get referred through Connexions. This enables us to record their employment for our national records.
Placing an advert
To place an advertisement you will need to call us with the following details:
- The opportunity you are offering
- Your company details
- A bullet point list of duties and any training given
- Any qualifications or personal skills required to do the job
- The hours of work and the salary
- How you would like to receive applications.
- A closing date for the advert
- If you are registered with the Health & Safety Executive or a Local Authority
- Details of your Employers Liability Insurance
What happens next?
Once we have verified all of the details we aim to get vacancies live within 24 hours. We will call you before the closing date of the vacancy to check the progress of the applications you have received and to find out if you would like to advertise the vacancy for longer.
To place a vacancy, please email Employer Services Information Adviser Rebecca Dooley at or telephone 0116 454 1770.