In this section
Share this page

Nil income - help with rent and council tax

If you are not receiving benefits, have little or no income, relying on loans or contributions from family or friends to get by, we may be able to help you.

Further information

Download and complete the form below and send it to:

Revenue and Benefits Office,
Leicester City Council,
Wellington House,
22-32 Wellington Street,
LW1 6HL.