Paperless billing allows you to receive your Business Rates bill in PDF format directly to your email address.
What are the benefits of e-billing?
- You receive your bill as soon as it's available
- You will always know where your bill is
- It saves printing, sorting and postage costs which is ultimately passed on to Leicester's residents
- You still have the option to download and print the bill if you want to
- It's free to use.
What happens then?
Your future business rates bills will be sent in PDF format to your email address until you tell us to stop. Our email will include a link to the explanatory notes, which contains details of reliefs available to help businesses.
How do I receive electronic bills?
- Complete an online form; or
- Send a message from the email address you would like to use to titled 'E-Billing' quoting your name, address and business rate account number.
You can also manage your council tax account online.