Skip to content

Telephone line issues

Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our phone lines and are working to fix the problem. You can access many of our services online or by searching our website.

Reporting accidents

Health and safety risks not only applies to employees but also contractors, members of the public or any other visitors to your business.

All accidents have to be recorded in your accident book.

Certain accidents have to be reported to the Health and Safety Executive as well. To help businesses decide if an accident needs reporting please visit HSE.GOV.UK.

You can report an accident to HSE by: