Local services for carer support
Find other local support services that may be able to offer help to you as an adult carer.
Age UK (Leicester Carers Support Service)
- Peer support and one to one support for carers over the age of 18
- Opportunities for carers to take part in relaxing activities
- Information, advice and guidance to enable carers to feel more knowledgeable and confident about their caring role and the person they care for
- Carer learning opportunities for carers to improve understanding of support available to support carers’ physical and emotional wellbeing
Also provides free independent, confidential information and advice to people over 50 and their carers.
The Carers Centre (CLASP)
- Support for carers
- Information, advice and guidance
- Support includes Side by Side project - befriending scheme for people with dementia
- Face to Face support and memory cafes
Richmond Fellowship - Life Links
For more information on a wide range of local services available to carers in local areas, please visit the MyChoice website.