Leicester's schools’ forum looks at the financial relationships we have with our schools, scrutinising expenditure and matters that affect school budgets.
Why is the schools' forum important?
School forums are more than just consultative bodies. They play an important role in approving certain proposals from their local authority. They are involved in the decision making process surrounding the use of public money at local level. school forums must therefore be open to the public.
How can I get involved?
To become a member you need to be a school governor and apply when a vacancy arises in the forum elections. Members of the public can’t contribute at meetings but are welcome to attend as observers.
2021/22 meeting dates
All meetings are open to the public. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, all meetings will be hosted online through Microsoft Teams. Details of how to join the meeting will issued prior to each meeting date.
- Thursday 9 September 2021 - 10am
- Wednesday 17 November 2021 - 1pm
- Wednesday 26 January 2022 - 1pm
- Wednesday 15 June 2022 - 1pm
2020/21 meeting dates
- Wednesday 26 August 2020 - 1pm
- Wednesday 30 September 2020 - 1.30pm
- Friday 9 October 2020 - 2pm
- Friday 13 November 2020 - 1pm (SEND meeting)
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 - 1pm
- Wednesday 27 January 2021 - 1pm
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 - 1pm
Schools' forum meeting archive
You can request back copies of agendas, minutes and other supporting papers. Please contact the schools’ forum clerk or call 0116 454 1009 (option 4).