Terms and conditions for bus lane fines and enforcement
This website is owned by Leicester City Council (the Council). By using this website, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of use.
- This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing.
- The Council publishes the images and information on this website in good faith but, so far as the law allows, it accepts no liability for their accuracy. The Council will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all intellectual property rights are respected and that the information and images are accurate and neither defamatory nor offensive.
- Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, licence or create derivative works or sell any information obtained from the website. Users may download information or images for private non-commercial viewing purposes only.
- All payments are subject to the following general conditions and any specific conditions on the appropriate pages relevant to the payment being made:
- Your payment will take a minimum of 2 working days to reach the account to which you are making a payment (this includes the time taken to verify your credit/debit card details with your card issuer and for payment to be notified to the council).
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for payment not reaching the intended account due to a customer quoting an incorrect account number.
- The Council will not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the card issuer (due to the incorrect card details being entered or other reasons).
- If the card issuer declines payment, the Council is under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer’s attention. Customers should check with their bank/card issuer that payment has been deducted from their account.
- If you send a payment to the Council in accordance with the instructions in this website, a receipt will be sent by email to the email address supplied by you.