AutoPay is a quick and contactless way to pay for parking in some of our car parks.
This is an automated payment system, which records when a vehicle enters and exits a car park, billing the account holder's payment account without the need to manually make a cash or card payment.
AutoPay uses Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology, so once registered you can use our car parks as you please, knowing you will only be billed for the time you parked, automatically.
Which car parks use AutoPay?
- Newarke Street car park
- Haymarket car park
How to register
You must follow these steps to make sure you are registered before trying to use Autopay at our car parks.
First you need to register for a parking account, then setup Autopay. Watch the video below for a step by step guide on how to register or follow these steps:
Register for a parking account
- Go to the Parking Portal and create an account.
- Check your email for your new password.
- Follow the link in the email to log back in and change the password we gave you to a secure password of your choice.
- Next go to "My Payment Cards" and add your payment method.
- When you have your parking account set-up, go to "Manage Autopay".
- Add your vehicle, you can select the vehicle that you added when you registered and add extra vehicles here.
- You are then fully registered to use Autopay contactless parking.