Taxi firms tendering for contracts
Applications are now open to be considered for our new Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) opportunity.
How to apply
You can apply for this Passenger Transport Services opportunity via PAN2598 - Passenger Transport Services DPS - sourceleicestershire.co.uk.
Guidance documents 'How to apply guide' and 'Taxi provider session' are available at the bottom of this page.
Companies must be in our Framework Agreement to bid for work.
All taxi firms need to follow a fixed set of rules to tender bids for contracts, and these can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
You can also download the bidding form below, which you can fill in and return to us via the email below.
This will be updated once the new Dynamic Purchasing System takes over.
Before you submit your bid
There are a number of factors to consider when completing the form:
- Consider your bid price. Remember that a bid of £9.99 per day beats one for £10
- Provide specific details relating to the tender. Do not use shortcuts such as ‘same as last time’ or ‘the usual vehicle’
- Some tenders are complex. If you are unsure of anything then please call us on 0116 454 0037
- Complete all sections of the form. Passenger and Transport Services (PATS) staff will not follow up on missing or incomplete information
- Remember that bidding closes at noon on the date specified, unless PATS indicate a different time when the tender is offered.
In the interests of fairness, we publish a list of successful bidders for tenders, that closed within a specified calendar month. You can find these at the bottom of this page.
If you have problems accessing or viewing any of the documents below please email PATS-Finance@leicester.gov.uk.