St Matthews Library
The library has books to borrow, free access to computers, self-service facilities and information. It’s free to join so why not see what we have for you?
Warm spaces venue
St Matthews Library will be acting as a warm space to keep you warm during the energy crisis. As well as offering warmth, a comfortable space to relax and a friendly welcome, some of our venues will be hosting workshops on keeping your home warm, sew to save, how to shop, cook and eat smart.
Find out more about Warm Spaces.
|Monday to Friday||9am - 8pm|
|Saturday||10am - 4pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
You can access the following services using our self-service facility:
- Scan proofs to support applications for housing and housing benefit.
- Use free phones to talk to our services including housing officers, housing benefit, housing options and council tax.
- Use self-service computers to log on to our website and apply for services including:
- housing benefits
- parking permits
- blue badge
- council tax.
Computers and internet
- Free use of computers, internet and Office software
- Computer sessions for beginners
- Free WiFi
The library is all on one level and has a wide entrance. We also have a large text keyboard and track ball mouse.
Access further services
- Borrow an eBook, eAudiobook or download an eMagazine
- Information and reference
- Accessibility, health and wellbeing
- Children and young people
Ring us: 0116 222 1045
Write to us: 10 Malabar Road, LE1 2PD
Send us a message
Follow Libraries on social media for regular updates about all our projects, services and the latest bestsellers