Humberstone Heights Golf Course
Following the recent government guidelines, we are delighted to reopen our golf course from Tuesday 19 May with some important changes in place.
- Card payments only
- Online booking only; junior bookings to be paid on arrival
- New customers must register for an Active Leicester card
- Social distancing to be observed at all times - maximum groups of 4
- One in - one out queuing system
- Toilet facilities are open with social distancing measures in place
- Changing facilities and clubroom remain closed
- Club competitions and activities remain suspended
What are we doing to keep the course safe?
We are taking a number of steps to ensure that Humberstone Heights is safe for members and staff. In addition to the key messages above, here’s what else we are doing:
- Regular cleaning of surfaces, door handles and hired equipment
- One person-only buggy hire, sanitised after use
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers
How you can help
We also need your help to ensure the health and safety of our staff and members is being looked after. If we find that the rules listed below are being ignored, we will consider closing the course again.
- Form a 2 metre queue from the first tee
- Maintain a 2 metre social distance from your playing partners.
- Tee off only when you can see the player(s) in front are on the green.
- Avoid common courtesies (handshakes and other embraces)
- Flags to remain in holes and untouched; only pick up your own golf ball
- Bins and ball washes on the course are not to be used - please either dispose of rubbish at the clubhouse or take your rubbish with you
- Bring your own pencil for scorecards and mark your own cards, keeping to good sportsmanlike behaviour
- Once your game is over, we kindly ask that you leave the course as soon as you reasonably can
What happens to my golf membership?
From 8 June, direct debit and annual members will be able to access the course for free, with unlimited bookings. Casual fees will remain in place for other customers. You will not be charged, however, until 1 July.
This means that our direct debit customers will enjoy three weeks of free golf, one to make up for the time lost during March, and two more as a thank you for your patience and understanding during this period. Annual members will also have their memberships extended to reflect the time lost since the course closed, as well as an additional free three weeks.
Find our updated terms and conditions on our memberships page.
|Monday to Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||8am - 6pm|
|Membership type||Adult||Concession||Junior U18|
|Direct Debit (Mon - Sun)||£46||£34||-|
|Annual (Mon - Sun)||£506||£380||£75|
|18 Holes||9 holes|
How do I make a booking?
How to find us
Humberstone Heights Golf Course, Gipsy Lane, Leicester, LE5 0TB
Ring us on: 0116 454 0909
Send us a message