Swimming is a great way to exercise. Our pools are available to all, regardless of age or ability. We run adult and children lessons, pool exercise classes and public swimming sessions.
Learn with us - start your journey today
We offer swimming lessons to all ages and abilities:
- Free Swim Leicester bag and hat* (enquire for further detail)
- Lessons available 7 days a week
- Smaller beginner class sizes
- View progress online for each swim stage
- Great value for money and a choice of direct debit or annual payment
- Adult swimming lessons available
- Group classes - technique and confidence building
- Book you swim lesson today by contacting your chosen centre directly.(Contact details below).
Swim with us
- Lane swimming and general swimming available to improve fitness, strength and mental health.
- Children age 3 and over must be a registered member and book onto a session.
- To book a group swim session, please contact the centre of your choice directly. (Contact details below) below.
Why not prepay for some swim sessions, so you are your children can come down to use our pools at any time
* Pool rules at each site will apply including children under the age of 8 being accompanied by an adult at our centres. Please note, at Leicester Leys children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
Have fun with us
As the coronavirus restrictions begin to lift, look out for more ways to have fun in the water this summer!
For adults why not try one of our pool exercise classes such as aqua aerobics, aqua combat or aqua pole.
For children why not visit Leicester Leys to jump the waves! Pool birthday parties are also available.
If you have problems accessing or viewing these timetables, please send us an email.
All of our swim sites now offer free WiFi. Ask at your local leisure centre reception for more information.
- Aylestone – 0116 233 3040
- Braunstone – 0116 229 3229
- Cossington – 0116 233 3060
- Evington – 0116 299 5575
- Leicester Leys - 0116 233 3070
- Spence Street – 0116 299 5584