Skip to content

Coronavirus in Leicester

Get the latest information and advice

Transport to school and college

Under certain circumstances we will provide assistance with travel to school or college for children.

I don't live in the city

You must apply for a bus pass from the local authority responsible for the area where you live. If you do not live in the city of Leicester, (e.g. you're a resident within Leicester County Council boundaries) you will need to apply to them directly: