Haymarket Bus Station
The new Haymarket Bus Station in Leicester opened in May 2016.
The following services use the new bus station:
- Arriva services: 5; 5A; 6; 14; 31; 31A; 31E; 44; 44A; 47; 47A; 48; 48A; 49
- Centrebus services: 22A; 22B; 22C (Birstall); 54A (Beaumont Centre); 83; 83A; 162
- First services: 12; 13; 14; 14A; 18; 20; 21; 22 (Rushey Mead); 25; 26; 54 (Beaumont Centre); 74
- Park & Ride to Birstall: 303
- Stagecoach service: 48; X7
Other facilities offered include real-time bus information displays; a passenger information point; public toilets with baby changing facilities and a new Changing Places toilet for people with profound disabilities and their carers.
A passenger guide can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
The Haymarket Bus Station redevelopment project is part of Connecting Leicester.