Park and Ride
Park and Ride operates every 15 minutes to the city centre, from 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday. There are three sites, at Birstall (LE4 4NP), Enderby (LE19 2AB) and Meynell’s Gorse (LE3 3LF), height restrictions apply.
Customers can park for free at all three sites when using the Park and Ride service.
Vehicles are parked at their owner's risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to vehicles (including any property contained in a vehicle) using the car park.
Day and group tickets
- Day ticket - £3.50 per day per person
- Group ticket - £4 (for up to 5 people travelling together).
Concessionary passes can also be used:
- Leicester City Council older persons' pass holders Peak: £1.75/off-peak: £1.50
- Leicester City Council disabled persons' pass holders All times: £1
- Non-Leicester City Council older or disabled persons' pass holders Peak: no concession/off-peak: £1.50.
Peak times are before 9.30am, Monday to Friday. Off-peak times are after 9.30am, Monday to Friday and all day Saturday.
Ten day/four weekly tickets
- Ten day ticket - £31
- Four-weekly ticket - £50
You can buy any of these tickets on the bus:
- Service 303 runs from: Birstall to Haymarket/Clock Tower, Causeway Lane and the National Space Centre every 15 minutes
- Service 203 runs from: Enderby to St Nicholas Place, Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University every 15 minutes
- Service 103 runs from: Meynell's Gorse to St Nicholas Place every 15 minutes at peak times.
Saver tickets are available including:
- Ten day tickets
- 4 Weekly up to 52 Week tickets.
For details of prices and where you can buy them, please see the Choose How You Move website.