Park and ride
Park and Ride operates every 15 minutes to the city centre, from 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday. There are three sites, at Birstall, Enderby and Meynell’s Gorse.
Day and group tickets
Customers can park for free at all three sites.
- Day ticket - £3.50 per day per person
- Group ticket - £4 (for up to 5 people travelling together).
Concessionary passes can also be used.
- Concessionary day ticket - £1.50 (other rates may apply for Leicester City Council Concessionary Pass holders). For further details, please see the Choose How You Move website.
- Weekly tickets - £14
- 10-trip ticket - £26
- Four-weekly ticket - £42
You can buy any of these tickets on the bus.
- Service 303 runs from Birstall to Haymarket/Clock Tower, Causeway Lane and the National Space Centre every 15 minutes
- Service 203 runs from Enderby to St Nicholas Place, Leicester Royal Infirmary and De Montfort University every 15 minutes
- Service 103 runs from Meynell's Gorse to St Nicholas Place every 15 minutes at peak times.
Saver tickets are available including:
- 10-Day Tickets
- 4 Weekly up to 52 Week tickets.
For details of prices and where you can buy them, please see the Choose How You Move website.