Skip to content

Telephone line issues

Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our phone lines and are working to fix the problem. You can access many of our services online or by searching our website.

Property bidding unavailable

Sorry, you will not be able to bid for properties due to technical issues. We hope to have this fixed soon.

Joint tenancies

Tenants can apply for a joint tenancy if they wish to add a spouse, partner, or a live-in carer to the tenancy.

In both cases, proof is needed that the applicant has been living at the property continuously for the last 12 months. Utility bills are the normal way of doing this.

In some circumstances (like a relationship breakdown) we will agree to change a tenancy from two tenants to one. This depends on personal circumstances, and you should seek further advice from your neighbourhood housing office.