Leicester health and wellbeing surveys
The Leicester health and wellbeing survey gives a snapshot of health and wellbeing issues in the city. Findings from the surveys help us and our partners to plan and develop services in Leicester.
What topics do the surveys provide information on?
- General Health, including use of health care services
- Attitudes to health
- Diet and oral health
- Physical activity and leisure
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and other forms of tobacco
- Alcohol use and illegal drug use
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Carers and caring responsibilities
- Financial issues
- Local area and home
- Relationships and sexual health
- School life and bullying
Overall reports, specific topic briefings and infographics are available to download below.
The survey dataset is freely available on the Open Data website.
Help with documents
Please email PH-Admin@leicester.gov.uk if you have problems accessing or viewing documents on this page.