Policy and guidance
The Licensing Act 2003 relates to the sale or supply of alcohol, provision of regulated entertainment, and the supply of late night refreshment.
It is important proper authorisation has been given to carry out any of these activities, failure to do so would be committing an offence.
Our licensing policy for 2011 to February 2016 is available below, together with plans showing extent of the cumulative impact policies. Our licensing policy for February 2016 to February 2021 was approved by full Council on 26 November, and is also available below.
Fees for applications under the Licensing Act are set by central government. Details are available below.
Guidance and policy documents
Various documents are attached below. These cover:
- City centre cumulative impact areas
- The Braunstone Gate area cumulative impact area
- Fees for premises and club premises certificates
- Fees for temporary activities
- Model conditions
- Policy on drugs misuse
- Standard conditions for PELs
- Licensing policy 2011 to 2014
Other pages you may wish to consult
- Premises licences
- Club premises certificates
- Personal licences
- Temporary event notices
- Make a representation online