Emergency housing repairs
We provide a 24-hour emergency repairs service for faults that present an immediate risk to the health and safety of our tenants or members of the public.Examples include:
- Immediately dangerous electrical faults
- Total loss of electrical power to your home
- Uncontrollable and significant water loss causing damage to the fabric of the building
- Total loss of heating and hot water facilities during the months October through to March
- Significant structural damage causing an immediate risk to the health and safety of occupants or members of the public
To report your emergency repair, please call us on 0116 454 1007, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. Outside of these hours, please call 0116 254 9439.
Information and guidance on stop taps/valves, frozen pipes, boilers, flooding and power cuts.