Skip to content

Gas safety checks

We have a legal duty to make sure all our gas appliances are checked every year. We will contact you when the appointment is due.

We will suggest an appointment time, which can be rearranged if it is not convenient. Please work with us to arrange an appointment, as it is important that we carry out this check.

You can report any gas appliance repairs to us by calling us (contact details below). Outside working hours, our emergency repairs number is 0116 454 1007.

If you smell gas you should immediately call Cadent (formally National Grid). Their freephone number is 0800 111999. They will deal with any report of a gas escape for free.

Contact us

0116 454 1007